Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Robots can bleed?

Jawsome, radical, whatever '80s compliment you can come up with. The music was climactic, the animation was superb, and the combat itself was something everyone can enjoy.

To matbluvenger (yeah, I stole your idea, thanks):
Would you rather jump with a BIG button and shoot with TINY button that's smaller than your finger?
The buttons were reversed because A is the MAIN button, and shooting is the MAIN action. If you don't like that idea, then you shouldn't have bought a Cube.

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Awsome!

I never imagined those stupid annoying sounds making actual music.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Kung Fu 2 &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> Kung Fu 2 <<<

You should know your games better.......

This movie was very good, but I found one problem. That wasn't Simon, it was Trevor. Aside from that it was excelent, and I hope you keep making these.

Mr. T Vs Mecha-T Mr. T Vs Mecha-T

WOW!!!

This is why flash was created. This is pure art.

Majin Vegeta Episode 1 Majin Vegeta Episode 1

Er.........it's a joke, right?

I don't understand the point of that. It wasn't anything new, there was no fighting, and it only went on for a couple seconds. Bleh!

DragonBall Ecks Trailer DragonBall Ecks Trailer

Just another attempt to create a new DB series.

First of all, why would you put a trailer of something up on newgrounds. It just wastes time. And second, I'm tired of people trying to create their own Dragon Ball series and call it original. If you use even the dragon balls then it's not orginal. Aside from that, the artwork isn't tht bad and the character design has originality. It looks like it has potential as an original cartoon, but not with a Dragon Ball title.

Maverick22 responds:

Well as for the wasting space. I can at least say my is decent when your "ONLY" submission is utter crap. some say "there is no such thing as original" so why fight it.

Whatever! Whatever!

Uh...........ok, nice

I just don't get it. Is there a joke I missed?

Zelda Link To Past -Fixed Zelda Link To Past -Fixed

insulting to zelda fans

not that paradies of such games are bad, I actually like most of them. But this was complete crap. I at least want to see a good parody of this game.

8 Bit D&amp;amp;D 8 Bit D&D

Nice, but unoriginal

I have a strange feeling that you used the sound from something else, as that has no factors of final fantasy at all. Other than that, it's a great video that must've taken some effort. Next time try to make your own sounds though.

8-bit Theater 2 8-bit Theater 2

just plain good

This is great. You've really made something great for FF fans that's not offensive. You must do more, the voices are just too good.